• Where you are giving your informed consent as to whether to provide us with your information, or what we do with it, we aim to make it as easy as possible to exercise that choice.
● We always set out the reasons for the collection of information and only use it for those reasons.
● Only the information we actually need is collected and processed.
● Your personal information is seen only by authorised staff who need it to perform their duties.These staff will be trained appropriately.
● Any information which we no longer need is deleted, unless we are compelled to keep it bylaw. Where we cannot delete it, we will make this clear.
● Decisions affecting you are made only on the basis of reliable and up-to-date information.
● We will apply reasonable protections from unauthorised or accidental disclosure by ad hering to high security standards.
● A copy of any information we hold about you can be provided to you on request and we will honour your requests and rights, subject to the relevant appropriate legal restrictions and guidelines.
● Any inaccurate or misleading information is checked and corrected as soon as you bring this to our attention.
● We will put in place appropriate controls to manage any third-party vendor or supplier wedeal with, holding them accountable via contract to the same high privacy standards, and ensuring they do not act without our instruction, passing on your choices and restrictions.
● Proper procedures are in place for dealing promptly with any complaints that you make. The principles apply to personal information that we hold in all formats, including computer and paper-based records.
● We will only share information with external agencies for specified purposes, for reasons required by law or with your consent.
● We may use Legitimate Interest as a lawful basis to process certain information. When we do this, you will still have the right to have your information removed from our systems or transferred to another provider.
Wherever we request information from you, we will set out clearly:
● who will see it
● why they need it
● what they will do with it
We will also tell you:
● how we safeguard your personal information
● how you can check and correct the information we hold
● how to pursue a query or complaint and
● where to get more information